new on board from texas

sim69z28

Supporting Member 1
kind of new. i got on forum back in 2003 but only for a couple of post to sell a 409 engine. now i have another and plan to keep this one. hope to find a 61-64 impala. i sold the 67 camaro the 409 was in but have a 1969 camaro z28 with DZ302 engine. my son has a 70 chevelle SS 454. we are also into toyota landcruisers as well. i lived in Hobbs New Mexico when i was on before. now i live in Clyde Texas. i will thank everyone in advance as i know i will have 100's of questions. Larry

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Larry, Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you. I looked on the map to find Clyde and there is nothing there !!! Are you hiding from somebody ?? :roll :roll Sounds like you have some nice cars. Looking forward to hearing from you. :)

sim69z28

Supporting Member 1
clyde is 15 miles east of abilene in I20. 5500 people 3A football. nice car club called Keepers.. i do live outside town so i don't see a lot of people.

W Head

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
welcome

Larry, Welcome to the site. I live in Hamilton (about 60 miles west of Waco) not real far from you. If you are in the area, let me know and stop by.

W Head

59 El Camino 348-3,2s
59 Impala 409-2,4s