New Patent Pending LS Engine Tool Design

LongIsland63SS409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Thank you for all the kind words!
Building an interactive engine display that will allow attendees to check ptv clearance when they stop by the booth. Final paint and assembly this weekend and will post pics of it.

Mike

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
a0ede65fc81e02fb766ae94ce9074670.jpg

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3

I LOVE IT !!!!!! Have a good friend at work who has tried to talk me into doing an LS swap on one of my LT1 f-bodies for a few years now. To top it off his family is from Puerto Rico (although he was born & raised here) so the Mexican part will hit a nerve as well. All in good fun.....we can mess with each other like that. Thank you very much for posting this Dick!

LongIsland63SS409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Thank you for all the nice posts! It has been a cool ride for a tool I developed in my home garage two years ago.
I recently added the late model Hemi VVT UNLOCKER tool. Finalizing the Hemi engine display in addition to the LS engine display for the PRI 2015 show. I will post pictures when complete. If anybody is attending the PRI 2015 show my booth is 2965 Yellow Hall.

Mike

LongIsland63SS409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Thank you everybody! Opened up some eyebrows of some big companies.
PRI 2015 there was more interest in VVT in performance applications.
Working on prototypes for the Ford 3v, 5,0L Coyote and 3.5L Ecoboost based on show comments/feedback.

Mike