New Stud Girdle by Jomar

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Just got off the phone with Jomar on the stud girdle and said that this call may get him moving on some.
He said there was a problem with the computer on the equipment and that is what the hold up is.
I am keeping my fingers crossed.

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Just some FYI if any of you are running BWR heads these will work for you...so the more people that call the better.
I know its not T&D but it has worked and am sure it still will.

models916

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I would bet there is no girdle for stock, pinned 3/8 stud heads? Could be wrong though.

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
He is working on a set for stock heads...that would mean that they will fit the BRW heads also.

models916

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Stock are 3/8 pinned, BRW would be 7/16 screw in. I don't see the point of a girdle on 3/8 stud. Stock with installed screw in 7/16 would be fine.

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I asked if they would work for 3/8 or 7/16 and Jomar said that the only difference is the adjuster screw.
I think with a roller cam and high spring pressure it would be a good peace to have.

Garbageman

Supporting Member 1
I am in need of a set of stud girdles for Eddy heads with 7/16 studs. How do I contact John at Jomar? My engine was just upgraded to a roller cam and high valve spring pressures. My builder asked me to find some stud girdles so here I am.

BOSSMAN

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I am in need of a set of stud girdles for Eddy heads with 7/16 studs. How do I contact John at Jomar? My engine was just upgraded to a roller cam and high valve spring pressures. My builder asked me to find some stud girdles so here I am.
I have one set left. Give me a ring tomorrow 402-616-7643
Nick