New York, New York...

wristpin

Well Known Member
When Liberal controlled cities implode into American Somalia some residence's will eyeball us inbred tubes in flyover country. Keep your powder dry gentlemen.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Speaking of NY, just last week, the NYPD raided a basement apt. in Queens, NY, being occupied by 9 immigrants who sometime recently, came over the border illegally. They found 5 handguns, ammo, money and drugs. Wow, did these people learn the American way quickly or what?? I'm sure this is just the tip of the iceberg. All our borders should be closed and no more allowed in this country from anyplace for anything, period. We have 330 million people here. We have more then enough to take care of responsibly. This country is and has been in a downward spiral for a very long time. Someone better pull back on the rudder before we crash and burn. Just my opinion, Carmine.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
NYC makes me laugh. Their mayor wanted to make NYC a sanctuary city and had I don't know how many asylum seekers, imported to there. They have so many, they don't know what to do with them all. They are crying and whining about not having enough money to support them, i.e., going to raise your taxes. I think those governors of Texas and Florida are so funny for shipping them North. They were only accommodating what the mayor wanted. The mayor forgot something very important, what Confucius says: be careful what you ask for, you might very well get it. LMAO, Carmine.