newbie from europe

Rainer

hi
my name is rainer and I'm from austria- so sorry for some bad english
my ride is a 58 biscayne - see pics below

Rolf

Welcome...nothing wrong with your English :)

Your car is awesome as well.

Aren't you a HAMBer ?

I have a 58, I am collecting parts to do a 348 4 speed conversion on a 283 PG car.

Cheers,

Rolf

Rainer

DSCN3372.JPG

DSCN3379.JPG

DSCN3462.JPG

DSCN3537.JPG

DSCN3548.JPG

DSCN3552.JPG

DSCN3558.JPG

DSCN3569.JPG

-
-and this is my garage -- wow sooo clean :-)
-
DSCN3608.JPG

bobs409

Administrator
Nothing wrong with our database, the guy obviously got insulted because we all didn't reply??? :dunno :scratch

Sheez! :takethat

Rainer

yes rolf - bobs409 is right - I took em out myself - I was searchin for a not toooo big message board (so it would be easier to know the most of the people) - but no replys aren't that good too!?? - isn't it?
-- that isn't something negativ about this board!!!! -- it's just me!
have a good time - all of you guys
Rainer
-
-
-
rolf - yes I'm a hamber too :)

SS425HP

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Replys

Reply about what. There are 1400 people listed on here. How many replys do you want????? Now that you have deleted your remarks, have no idea what you wanted. Pretty short sighted. If there was a question about something, you would get a reply if someone saw it that had an answer. Not everyone knows everything about everything. My gosh, you just joined 3 days ago.

Rolf

I may be going out on a limb here, but you may want to be a little patient.

What does it hurt if your posts sits for a few days, not all members are sitting by their computer waiting to reply.

I have not posted much myself, I am just getting started on my 348 conversion, but there is a lot of knowledge on this board that I have already benefited from.

Maybe you want to give it a try again?

Anyway...my 2 cents...

Rolf

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I like cheese on my hamber !!! And NO fries !!!!

"I took em out myself - I was searchin for a not toooo big message board (so it would be easier to know the most of the people)"

Maybe you are into the wrong brand of cars,,,,
try this message board,,, a small but dedicated bunch,,

www.pintowagonowners.org

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Rainer,

I found this board about two weeks ago. I belong to about a dozen or more boards. It's the best I've ever come across (Since I'm an old fart (aren't I Fred?) I've seen a lot). It's the first board I look at on any given day and the last I look at in the evening. Maybe, just maybe, not every member reads the board every day but the help you need is here! You need a little patience pardner!
:brow

SS425HP

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Old farts

Aren't we, Dick?????? Someone suggested we were here when wheels were stone!!!!!!!! I think that's pushing it a bit, but maybe not a lot.:dunno