newbie from europe

Rainer

okey - my patient isn't the best - so you guys are right - I should wait a little longer - I'd try it again if that is ok:rolleyes: - pixs are on site 1
-
dq409 -- if a pintowagon runs 11's it's in my interest too:D

bobs409

Administrator
Yes I agree, stick around for a while. I believe you asked a question over the weekend and that may have affected replies somewhat. I always noticed the weekends being a bit slower on the forum probably due to everyone working on their rides. :D

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Fred,
The current plan is to leave some time around noon Thursday. Probably stop overnight & arrive around noon Friday. You coming in Fri or Sat ?

SS425HP

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Columbus

I should be in noon Friday or close to that. We need to get a 409 section set up. Should be a bunch of them there.

SS425HP

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Sorry to hijack your thread, Rainer. Will get back to your stuff on here.

Rainer

no problem - forgot something:
-my other car
roadster.jpg

the lady is a real nice cruiser -
-
but sometimes she likes to race too - not very good but she does:rolleyes:
race.jpg

rwagon57

Supporting Member 1
Ranier,

It takes real dedication to build and license a fenderless car in Europe. :bow :bow :bow
You have two very cool rides.

Rainer

thanks john - the major problem is that custom stuff is illigal -- such parts like: fenderless , no hood, keyless entry, lowering a car!!:bang , top chops ,other taillights.... and so on -- a car in austria has to be original - if not it's not legal-- pff who cares:D :D

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Fred... if you, Fatride,MacKenzie and Jim were over there we couldn't get enough money or Gov't help to get you all out of jail :bow

SS425HP

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Never see light again

You are probably right on that. Fatride and Jim are enough to get you put away for YEARS. Especially Jim ( DQ ).

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
SS425HP said:
You are probably right on that. Fatride and Jim are enough to get you put away for YEARS. Especially Jim ( DQ ).

I resemble that remark !!!:takethat :cuss

:D :D :p