65 Biscayne

Hello all new to this fantastic site....Presently have a 65 Biscayne 283 powered and the original owner was my dad. I remember going to the dealership in 65 and picking the car up. He bought a new car every 10 years and we sold a 55 Belair sports coupe to get the 65..

John

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome John, Glad you found us. I would like to suggest a 409 for your 65, but cannot do. An original , such as yours, would be better left exactly as it came from the factory. JMO Good luck, :)

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
john, Welcome to the site. Sounds like you have a neat car.:clap Glad you found your way here. There is a lot of help here and a great group of people.:cool:

65 Biscayne

thanks guys,,,also have all the original manuals sservice schedule, along with the tear off chits for service....Other vehicles 30 ford model A, 54 ford f-100,
75 boler for hotrod meets etc.

John

doc396

Well Known Member
hello and welcome john, i have a 65 also (bel air). just one question, whats a 75 boler?:dunno doc

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
As I was reading down on this thread I had to ask also what is a boler. Now I know what those cute little things are..I have passed several on the interstates
Robert