Next Year

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Good idea!!!
I'll probably vote for North Central or East Coast because that's closest for me but I'd certainly consider traveling to another location.

The poll is generic. I'm thinking I probably should have made it with every state and include the canadian regions now!

If you are willing to go to a different region, please post the additional regions in the poll thread. I would also like to hear from everyone what tracks they would like to go to.

If we can get the location settled soon, then I would like to get the track selection done and move to finding sponsors, vendors and magazines to attend the event. Then we will have to get the "goodies" designed and made, not to mention the funding of such items.

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I would really like to make this event next year and it would be even better if I could bring a car so my vote would be for NW or NCW.

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I'm with Dan......... I'd love to bring the car and if it's near the center or west I'll drive it.
Dave

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Careful Brian

Brian, better have a plan "B" to get your car back from Hawaii. Two bits says that C130 is coming back loaded.................................but gotta hunch Cecil's been searchin Craigslist Honolulu.:deal:roll:roll:roll

Ray