NFL 23-24

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Change of heart Mike???

I'm done watching NFL. The referring is out of control. Can't tackle without a penalty.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Guess I have to disagree with you. It's meant to prevent unnecessary injury. If not curbed it would get worse. I guess you never watched in the 70's when some players were completely paralyzed. I can give you a name but I won't that's not the point. I wouldn't wish that on any NFL player. Sorry if it gets that dirty I won't watch it. Think about it . If it were your son getting tackled and causing permanently life injury ,would you still want that.

Last edited:

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
I hear you. The worst is the roughing the QB
You stand there and take a vicious hit in the back , I think you would change your mind. My father would not let me play high school football. Coaches always asking me. My dad said he knew a friend who was permanently injured and said I didn't need that. At the time I wanted to, but today I accepted his decision. My brother in law got a broken leg and my grandson had torn ligament in his knee when they played in their time.

Last edited:

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Guess I have to disagree with you. It's meant to cause unnecessary injury. If not curbed it would get worse. I guess you never watched in the 70's when some players were completely paralyzed. I can give you a name but I won't that's not the point. I wouldn't wish that on any NFL player. Sorry if it gets that dirty I won't watch it. Think about it . If it were your son getting tackled and causing permanently life injury ,would you still want that.

That's why they have tennis in high school

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Funny you want hard hits and enjoy that. But when some players are laying there and can't get up from a severe injury then everybody kneels down for them and prays and feels sorry for them. Yah sure.

Last edited:

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
:poke:poke

58 Delivery says:

I'm done watching NFL. The referring is out of control. Can't tackle without a penalty.

Last edited:

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Vikings didn't disappoint today. :dunnoThey are the champs, at losing by 3 points. Another year, with a crappy defense. :pan

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The Bears have to be about the worst team ever
Guess I need to add Denver to this list

Last edited: