NHRA Hot Rod Reunion

CASHguzzler409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Another question, after downloading the race form, I noticed you could fill in your name, car make and year. I could not check the box for 348/409 or enter
anything else. Does anyone know how to fill these forms out and email it?. Thanks for all the answer's to these questions.

dm62409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
NHRA license is only required at 9.99 or quicker ETs. But I don't know if you have to be a NHRA member or not to run the event.

mr409guy

Well Known Member
That is correct. I dont think you need to be licensed unless you run 9.99 or-faster. It is not a nhra national event

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Last year I printed the form off, filled it out, and mailed it in with my check, I'll call the Hot Rod Reunion office in the morning and ask Sherry about the questions you guys have.
relax its gonna be fun.............:dance:dance

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I do understand they run a lot of cars so when you get in line to run don't fool around.And be ready to put a smile on some spectators faces and your own.

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
James (LA Hot Rods):

I have the proper form filled out and ready to mail for the 1961 Biscayne :).
Now we need to get it ready :).

Yahoo!
TomK

Mark Steele

Well Known Member
T-Shirt Project: Is coming along very well. The art work will be high quality multi color silk screen on a white shirt. The price is going to be low, under $14 ea. Right now I'm planning on 100 shirts, but we will print what ever is needed. Orders are starting to come in. We still have plenty of time, but when you get a chance, please start ordering by sending your requirement, in terms of quantity and size right to me offline. Thanks, Mark Steele

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
I'm a little confused with the registration form. Does the $125.00 fee include everything for the event for the racer & his vehicle? Does this fee include my motorhome which is my tow vehicle. What confused me is the secondary motorhome fee. I think that means an additional MH. Don't want to get there & they tell me I can't come in with my MH. Also looks as if we need to send in a picture with the registration form, is that correct? Thanks.

Joel

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I'm think'en they really want us there. They won't be turning anyone away. If you have to work something out at the gate :dunno

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Should not be a problem for you Joel. There were big rigs there last year.

Lonnie

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
T-Shirt Project: Is coming along very well. The art work will be high quality multi color silk screen on a white shirt. The price is going to be low, under $14 ea. Right now I'm planning on 100 shirts, but we will print what ever is needed. Orders are starting to come in. We still have plenty of time, but when you get a chance, please start ordering by sending your requirement, in terms of quantity and size right to me offline. Thanks, Mark Steele
Mark, I'm not going to be able to attend the event, but could I still order a couple of shirts?

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Mark, did you receive my PM order for the shirts? I'm not too 'puter literate, just wanted to be sure it got to you.

Thanks,
Lonnie

409envy

Well Known Member
For the racer entry does that only cover one "race car" and the driver? What about crew members? do you have to purchase individual passes for them?

alloy409

Well Known Member
409envy , 125.00 for driver and race car and rig , 65.00 per person or 75.00 at gate as per registration form.