NHRA Hot Rod Reunion

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
:drinking:drinkingRaining right now but its early
Got a pretty good turnout so far
about 24 racers, and then some crew members, expecting a few more tomorrow,
Joel sorry to hear about your bad luck, really looked forward to seeing you, be careful and have a safe trip, we'll see ya next year.
not to late to come and just hang out and the weather is suppose to be nice after today.

Martin

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Arrived at Red Roof inn tonight. All fed and watered and looking forward to this weekend.
Got caught up in the thunder storm that Dan mentioned about at around 4.15pm this arvo. Traffic was down to 40mph with a lot stopped as well.

Anyway some shots of cars in the car park this evening.
Yes Steve, that's a morrie, 350 +.060 with 6-71, sounds UNBELIEVABLE.

Gav

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    49.7 KB · Views: 142
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    48.5 KB · Views: 143
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    57.4 KB · Views: 142
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    43.3 KB · Views: 138
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    54.1 KB · Views: 125

pvs409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Gav,
That's my pickup next to the black street rod in the last picture.
Your parts are in the pickup.
Paul

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
I hope you all have a lot of fun...... but please don't have so much fun that you don't post pics of you guys and your cars

Steve

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
I too hope you fellas all have a safe and enjoyable trip, Enjoy each other's company and Have a great time racing....... everyone be safe.........

de31168

Well Known Member
They didn't show them today that I see yet, but I would think tomorrow and Saturday they will be included in the D3TV live stream on youtube.

The actual length is over 8 hours, but it seems to have been edited to 4. Maybe after it process, the full day will show. Sounds like one of the Geezer Gassers had a crash or fire.

Nostalgia Super Stock is at the 2:29:00 mark. Sounds like 409 Eliminator was called to the lanes prior to the Geezer Gassers. Not sure what all went down. Hope all is well.

Last edited:

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Just to put these times in perspective the weather during these runs:
- adjusted altitude was 3225'
- temperature was 82 degrees
- humidity 83%
- Pressure 29.91

de31168

Well Known Member
The Thursday link has now been updated to include the full day. 409 cars around the 2 hour 30 something mark.

Here is the link to today which will begin shortly. That's right, it's live! The next best thing to being there! And its free from the comfort of your living room, or work computer in my case.. haha. Enjoy.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Thanks for the link. Got home from fishing late last night and turned the computer on just in time this morning to see the guys race.......These videos are killin me...........................:crazy