NHRA Hot Rod Reunion

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Great pictures Dick!

how about the pictures the MacKenzies take? First class all the way.
We are a lucky group to have so much talent on board.

I would really like to take credit for those pictures but they were taken by Gary Burger and Brian Brennan of the Hot Rod Network web site! Actually they don't know Butkus about "W" engines but you can read their coverage of our event here: http://www.hotrod.com/events/1606-holley-national-hot-rod-reunion-hosts-409-challenge/

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6

61BUBBLE348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Keep the pics coming guys, looks like most guys had a great time.
I am a little envious but really pleased all you guys had a blast.

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
THANKS to Al and Martin for all of their hard work and great organizing. Al always seemed to be in a sweat, and Martin was always in a hurry, but it paid off and everything (IMO) ran flawlessly. Martin even found time to do some cooking!! Thanks for a great week!!

Lonnie

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
THANKS to Al and Martin for all of their hard work and great organizing. Al always seemed to be in a sweat, and Martin was always in a hurry, but it paid off and everything (IMO) ran flawlessly. Martin even found time to do some cooking!! Thanks for a great week!!
:yup :clap

Steven Morgan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Is it HOT in Bowling Green or what? That being said I had a great time, meant a lot of people that I only knew by their Avatar. Lots of people to thank, Al for all his efforts to make this a great show, Allen George for paring the cars and giving me some great advice, Ronnie Russell for building me a great pump gas motor, AND Martin you must be the toughest guy on the planet to stand out there in the staging lanes in that terrible heat, AND Martin thanks for all you good advise.

Mark Steele

Well Known Member
T-SHIRTS:
1. The T-Shirt program worked out real well. Thanks everyone.
2. T-SHIRTS FOR THOSE WHO ORDERED THEM, BUT COULD NOT ATTEND. Those members are ROOKIE AWSOME CARS, JIM COMEAU and JIM CARNIATO, MR 409 GUY, EVAN 409 GUY, DAN STOTSENBURG.
I'm going to send each one of you a PM personal mail asking if you still want the shirts, your address and phone number and then I will mail the shirts to you with an invoice covering the shirt price and the mailing. Thanks a lot.
Regards, Mark Steele