No news, is good news........

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Have not seen recent posting from Jason(1961belair427)........ Anybody else..........just hoping everything's good and he's just busy.......family, work, man shed,409's.............

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I talked to Jason for a bit tonight. He says he and the family are in good health but there have been some family issues to attend to and he has been really busy at work. He has also been battling a kidney stone so that puts him farther behind at work and to top it off his storage building was broken into and he lost about $6K in stuff. He said that every time he thinks about catching up on the forum something else would happen or another issue would pop up so things are kind of rough right now. He told me to thank everyone on the forum for their concern and he considers all of us his extended family and asked us to keep them in our prayers.

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Thanks for the update Jeff.

Jason,
Know that we're all pulling for you! Hate to hear about someone loosing stuff to people who think they can just take it. Your health is number one though! Also, know we're praying for you guys! You'll get though the hard times and be stronger in the end.

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
I talked to Jason for a bit tonight. He says he and the family are in good health but there have been some family issues to attend to and he has been really busy at work. He has also been battling a kidney stone so that puts him farther behind at work and to top it off his storage building was broken into and he lost about $6K in stuff. He said that every time he thinks about catching up on the forum something else would happen or another issue would pop up so things are kind of rough right now. He told me to thank everyone on the forum for their concern and he considers all of us his extended family and asked us to keep them in our prayers.
Jason , That sucks !! My son has just been through the Kidney stone thing 2 weeks ago. I know that is a painful thing (and un-explainable ) Giny and I have you and your family in our prayers .:pray
:crazy:cheers

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Here's to a speedy recovery. Theft can be a bummer, but with some inconvenience that stuff can be put back. Your health is more important than your stuff :).

Get better quick (or should I say "All Things Must Pass"?)!

TomK