No sweat.

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
This is my comunication with the track owner.

As we get close , we will get with you to set up an area for you guys. we haven’t thought about space because on our biggest events it never a problem. Don’t be concerned Look forward to seeing you all Ken

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 6:26 AM
To: Ken Edgar
Subject: 409 Shootout?

Ken

I have sent this thread to Jim but have gotten no response, As you can see this thing has really taken off. Look at the high end 409 cars that will be in attendance. Some of the members are worried that there will not be enough room for us? There could be 40 or more cars attending with quite a few of those racing. What do you think. Many including myself are already pre registered! Please respond with you thoughts

Regards, Ray

Fathead Racing

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Great job fatride..........

At exactly 9:00 Eastern Standard time we all need to raise our glass towards the Northeast and toast fatride for all he's done to get this event off the ground !!!

Thanks fatride
:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

Dave

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Great job fatride..........

At exactly 9:00 Eastern Standard time we all need to raise our glass towards the Northeast and toast fatride for all he's done to get this event off the ground !!!

Thanks fatride
:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

Dave

I't's gotten away from me, I'm just along for the ride now :beerbang

Quickshift409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Ray,hang on and keep her stright:beerbang. Looks like everything is falling in place:deal. This will be one to remember,see you in June:clap.

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
RaY,you have done a super job getting this thing off the ground.Great Job,Good Work,we'll all be buying you a beer when we get there. John