Norwalk’s Blue sued cruise July 29-31 poll please respond ASAP

Will you come to the BLUE SUEDE CRUISE as our National 348/409 event July 29th-31st

• Total voters

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I’ve spoken with Bill Bader Jr today ( he’s the owner of Summit Motorsports Park and one of the most patriotic guys you’ll ever meet) and he’s interested in us coming to the Blue Suede Cruise. I will be meeting with him on Thursday to go over things. I need to know that everyone is committed to go to this race. Trans brakes and two steps will be allowed. This is a top notch facility with restrooms and showers, pits are paved ( GREAT PLACE TO SHOW THISE Z11 CARS) He can guarantee 2 time trials on Friday , 2 on Saturday and eliminations on Sunday weather permitting of course. He’s already said he will give us our own spot to Park together. Please respond to the poll ASAP

Last edited:

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
For those who have never been there......BLUE SEUDE CRUISE was AWESOME!!!!! Great event!!!! Lots off parking!!!! Candy and I came rolling in on our Harleys and mine was blarring 409 on my radio!!!!!!!! Put this event on your calender!!!!!!!!!!

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
I’m not speaking with much experience but I did enjoy the rock and race last year I thought it brought together a good group of people and the nostalgia kind of cars that I really enjoy