Norwalk’s Blue sued cruise July 29-31 poll please respond ASAP

Will you come to the BLUE SUEDE CRUISE as our National 348/409 event July 29th-31st

• Total voters

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Our AACA central fall national show is in Moline Il. This year and I take the Ohio turnpike out to it I-80/90 and go right by Norwalk hmm…wonder if dates work out. Would prefer Norwalk after Moline because car will be prepped and covered up in trailer so no dust pollen etc
Robert

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Stay tuned had a great meeting with Bill Bader Jr. today. He's in the middle of organizing his banquet of 400 or so people that starts tomorrow morning, he squeezed me in for an hour to talk about things. He's very impressed with our cars, he's all in for all of my questions that I had. He just needs to crunch some numbers to be sure he's got room for us, which he is confident he does. To touch on a few things (FOR OUR Z11 GUYS) if you come you will be pitted at the head of the 409 race cars on blacktop for everyone to see. He would also want to do a couple write ups and interviews for other people to understand what these cars are. I've already lined up Don Keefe and The national impala association to take pictures and do an article on the event. We will have a definite answer no later than next week and a hefty purse, as soon as I know you guys will know.

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Stay tuned had a great meeting with Bill Bader Jr. today. He's in the middle of organizing his banquet of 400 or so people that starts tomorrow morning, he squeezed me in for an hour to talk about things. He's very impressed with our cars, he's all in for all of my questions that I had. He just needs to crunch some numbers to be sure he's got room for us, which he is confident he does. To touch on a few things (FOR OUR Z11 GUYS) if you come you will be pitted at the head of the 409 race cars on blacktop for everyone to see. He would also want to do a couple write ups and interviews for other people to understand what these cars are. I've already lined up Don Keefe and The national impala association to take pictures and do an article on the event. We will have a definite answer no later than next week and a hefty purse, as soon as I know you guys will know.
You’re a good man Bryan……..Thanks again

tom-k

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
On one side of the track--spectator side-there are both electric and non-electric camping spots, if you are intererested you need to go to Summit Motorsport Park website as I know the electric ones will probaly sell out. There is a company that comes around that will fill your water and empty holding tanks for a fee. On the racers side there are spots along the fence with free electric plugs and there is water available for free to fill up your trailer or motorhome, like I said a lot more info on their website--its a great track for both racers and spectators and the Blue Suede Cruise has a HUGE car show.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I'd say we are trading UP Bryan. I always liked Dragway 42, but I'm thinkin we make the rules we race by, except for the safety aspect, not the track. We have choices.

Personally, I have 4 tracks within 2 hours, but I choose to drive 650 miles to race with other like minded friends with an Old Skool Dinosaur engine....and some nice nostalgic cars.

Drive on:burnout:burnout:burnout