Norwalk Ohio Swap Meet Pictures

GCAMINO

Supporting Member 1
Bob Kopachko and I saw Thunder and Strange stuff at Dons' place . We were not allowed to take pictures. Both were in neglected condition. Bob was interested in Strange Stuff, but was out bid. Strange Stuff is currently being restored. I met Don at Canfield, Ohio when I was building my 63. He has a lot of 409 parts.

Phalen409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
The engine was purchased by a friend. The engine is "as new" inside. Appears to be original bore and pistons. Possibly NOS crank. This engine most likely rebuilt to go back in a car with period original parts but never even cranked. Still had assembly grease on the cam. It is indeed a time capsule. Will be using acid to see if QM.

409Kid

Well Known Member
The only Z-11 engine I saw at a swapmeet was in the back of a pick up truck in the public parking area and was already sold to Phil Reed. Owner of the pick up was roaming the meet. You couldn’t believe the amount of people around the pick up drooling over it. I must admit I was one of them. lol. Never seen any Z-11 pieces in the swapmeets in our region for obvious reasons. You guys back east have it good. …