NSCA on TV

Dond409

Supporting Member 1
They just showed the NSCA race from Moroccco on Horsepower TV. They showed the finals. I saw Denny's car a couple of times. They interviewed Stephannie. The current points leader in the class that our guys run in.

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I also saw Fred's (SS425HP) 63:clap and Bob Walla's (Region Rat) 64:clap in the staging lanes. I noticed that Denny (DIV1RACER-2) was racing Stephannie. That may have been the finals. Anyway Denny won that event!:beerbang
The segment wasn't very long but the episode was titled Horsepower TV Bang for the buck. It aired at 11:00 Eastern time Sunday Oct. 1st. Copies may be available thru Spike TV. :dunno http://www.spiketv.com/#schedule/index.jhtml

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
WOW,,, Just happened to be watching that show and thought i saw Denny and Freds car !!!

I now know I wasn`t stoned and have a flash back !!!!!

TOO COOL !!!!! Way to go guys!! :clap

region rat

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Dick did an awesome job on the webcast. If only we could have got him to do a rain dance!! Bob

region rat

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
The best part of the weekend, besides Debbies food, was watching Fred chop down the tree!!! Bob

Bomar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Can anyone help me figure out how to get a copy of the show on Spike TV from Marroco? I've went to their site but can't figure it out Thanks Bo