Officially Old

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Today, Dec. 11, 2009 at 3:30 Pm in Salt Lake City, UT. the newest male member of the Loter clan, Colby Thomas Loter, son of Casey Thomas and Jo Ann Woolams Loter entered this world at 9 lbs 4 oz. expressing his extreme displeasure with current world events by peeing on the doctor and nurses. He was too big and positioned transversed to be delivered normally so had to be C-sectioned.
We are now officially old by virtue of being grandparents.
A new chapter in the Loter genealogy has been entered.

I'm saving a 348 or 409 for him.:deal

Cecil Thomas and Francey Loter,
Reluctant But Proud Grandparents:D

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
My regards to Francey!!!!!!!!!!!

If I would have known grandsons were sooo much fun...........I'd a had them first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:clap:roll:roll

Congratulations Cecil!!!!!!

PS: When I saw the title of this thread.................I just knew in my heart it had to be about Cecil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bow:bow:bow:bow:roll:roll:roll

S

Swiss Impala

Congratulations from Switzerland.:clap :clap

Franz

Attachments

• Congrats5Fmc2DHT5FSmiley5B15D.gif
    Congrats5Fmc2DHT5FSmiley5B15D.gif
    50.8 KB · Views: 27

RCE1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Congratulations Cecil...and to your wife and the new parents!!

Carol and I can't wait for grandkids...

Enjoy everyday...time goes by...way too fast.

Regards,

Ron

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Congratulations Cecil. In a couple of years you will have a shop organizer.
robert

scott hall

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Can't agree with the others more. My oldest is 7 and she has been working on cars and riding Harley's with me since 18 months old. Her and the boys are a lot of fun. Grandkids are great.:cool::beerbang

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Oh yeah Cecil...Grandchildren don't make you officially old. They make you officially young again! Enjoy 'em!

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Congratulations, Cecil and family. Cecil, you hit the nail on the head; you now have ample justification to add to your collection!

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Thanks guys, this is new territory for me. I was gone a lot when my own kids were growing up so I couldn't harass them much. Now it's get even time.:cool:
:D

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
CONGRATS CECIL.:clap Finally you have reached the age of fun. ( And you thought you were having fun before JUST WAIT !) My 2 are 12 going on 20 ( boy ) and 6 going on 10(girl). Grandma is suffering from 2nd degree burns on her legs and feet from a cooking accident and my grandkids are calling almost every day to see how Grandma is doing. They also put in an order for Grandma's famous chocolate chip cookies to bring down to Tallahassee next spring.They think because of her burns she won't be able to bake cookies anymore. We just love those two to death.( 1 boy & 1 girl. ) Cecil,enjoy them in good health.:crazy:cheers
Francey ,I am so sorry, I forgot about you . You too enjoy that grandson in good health.
You should do as my wife & I do . We get those grandkids all nice and hopped up and after a few days we just hand them back to our son and daughter-in-law and head back to Long Island and back to reality.:cheers