OK, here's a question for the ages.

Thunder80

NO The 67 Coupe was 327 / 300 HP / 4 speed It had no power options. Just a AM - FM and speed minder. I did put the 350 cam - lifters - springs - screw in studs - Crane roller rockers , Edelbrock Tarantula manifold with DP Holly 800 with the distributor reworked - weights / springs for total 38 degree fast. Ran real good. The blue was Lynndale blue GM made 1,096 in that color coupes / conv.

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
I don’t know how many songs it was into the set, but ….”it’s for you” I never realized it was a three dog night song….. I remember it being popular by a band called Head East when I was 16 or 17 years old….. they were mostly regional in the Midwest and if it wouldn’t have been for their lead singer…. They would’ve definitely gone big time …. he had a drug habit…..And with his fame a huge womanizer…….. but he was married……I believe he was a born-again Christian……. and he couldn’t have both in his world……

Last edited:

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Boy, dancers sure have some nice legs! And there wasn't a dog in the bunch, although it looks like a lawnmower designed some their cloths, and they probably paid extree for those holes too! :D

Mark

DaveN

Well Known Member
If you want to listen to a great man song go to youtube and search Bruce Springsteen Racing in the streets great song. I know Bruce is disappointing as of late with his views but this is a great song.

Reactions: 327