Old friend

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Took Brian Thompson by an old friends house today , just to say, hi. When the engine started,,, well, Brian will never be the same. Gonna haul it up to the 2009 " get together".

Attachments

• downsized_1030081242.JPG
    downsized_1030081242.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 128
  • 1030081244.jpg
    1030081244.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 138

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I am still feeling the rumble and smelling the race gas! Man I want one!!!! Thanks for taking me out there Ronnie! It was probably a bad decision in the long run, because you know what we are going to do now....62 Biscayne Race Car!!!!!!!

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Wow! I sure wish the 409 fairy would take a $hit on me :eek: I wish I could find a solid 60 that I could make a race car out of. I'm chomping at the bit, and I will have a lot of time on my hands in about 10 months, no money, just time :coffee: Man that's a great car.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Hey Ronnie...............if I come down.......will you take me over to Barry's too???????????:dunno:dunno:dunno

PLEASE:bow:bow:bow

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Sure Phil, be glad to. However, that car does not belong to Barry. Barry does have one very similar ( sans blower ). The blown car belongs to a mutual friend. He does not live far away and would like to meet you. He is in the finishing stages of 37 Chevy coupe with 409. Very nice.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Sure Phil, be glad to. However, that car does not belong to Barry. Barry does have one very similar ( sans blower ). The blown car belongs to a mutual friend. He does not live far away and would like to meet you. He is in the finishing stages of 37 Chevy coupe with 409. Very nice.

OK..................let me know when Robert and Dick are coming down. Candy & I will come down for a day too!!!! Then we can all go see this car and Barry's new plaything!!!!:bow:bow:bow Any chance of renting the Motorplex for an afternoon of "practice"????????????? Remember ....I have experience!!! You know....the 54 Corvette at Indy!!!!:brow:brow:clap:clap