On The Second Amendment

wrench

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
A gun site?

LOLLLL!

Thanks for the great read oldskydog!

The 2nd Amendment is our only guarantee of the rest of the Amendments!

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Old Sky Dog can post any ******* thing that pleases him, he has offered more help then anyone in the history of the internet and is always right, IMHO.

Mike................how do you really feel!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:laugh:roll This might be both a car site and a gun site!!!!

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Thanks for the vote of confidence guys, but I don't know the answers ........I just usually know where to look for them.

61BUBBLE348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Here in little Ol' Adelaide as well as Australia in general, they brought in laws to disarm the populace, this was done after a massacre in Tasmania's Port Arthur, 30 odd people shot dead, only problem was they were mostly head shots and no survivors, the guy eventually charged was a former mental patient in his twenties who by the words of his family, could'nt hit a 2' square box from 50' with an air rifle.

Funny thing happened 3 month's later, a helicopter went down with 7 SAS troops on board, all dead on impact.

Governments will stoop to anything to get their way.

The other funny thing, gun crime has increased, who would have guessed!!!!!!

As my old man used to say the gun dos'nt kill you, it's the bullet.

By the way, I agree with Mike

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Funny thing happened 3 month's later, a helicopter went down with 7 SAS troops on board, all dead on impact.

Governments will stoop to anything to get their way.

I don't get it, are you saying that the government shot the helecopter down? :scratch

61BUBBLE348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
There are theories that SAS guys could have been responsible for the massacre in the first place.

Jim, to be fair a lot of the conspiracy stuff is circumstantial, but us Aussies are naturally suspicious of Govt. In April the Port Arthur thing happened, and the whole thing was quite tragic, then in June the Blackhawk crashed. Possibly 2 unconnected events.

There were photographs printed in the papers showing a large boat in the harbour, the next day the same photograph showed no boat, all subsequent documentation and photographs show no boat. The government used the massacre to disarm the population. Without such a forceful event they had no argument.

The Blackhawk crashed with another in Northern Queensland (Townsville) due to mechanical faults killing all on board. http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/article/2012/06/12/337981_news.html

Just on a side note I am neither pro nor against fire arm ownership, what I am for is proper training and respect for the use of fire arms and the reversion of people who once were institutionalised being integrated into the norm of society.

cheers