"One Off" 409 Induction

lilbuzzy

Well Known Member
nice stuff. will the exhaust stay inside the frame or are there ports/holes in the rails for it to exit toward the outside of the frame? is that a roadster shop frame?

BOSSMAN

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
nice stuff. will the exhaust stay inside the frame or are there ports/holes in the rails for it to exit toward the outside of the frame? is that a roadster shop frame?
I believe it is a Roadster Shop frame, pretty sure it will all get tucked on the inside. I try to take a few pics each time I'm over there. Some portions of the build I just can't share yet publicly.

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
That intake is so cool!!! :beer
I really like the way the fuel rail is in the center of the valley. It's a much cleaner look.
And those headers are just beautiful! :beer

lilbuzzy

Well Known Member
I believe it is a Roadster Shop frame, pretty sure it will all get tucked on the inside. I try to take a few pics each time I'm over there. Some portions of the build I just can't share yet publicly.
understood. if it is the exhaust passes under the drive shaft down the center. thanks for responding. cant wait to see it done.

BOSSMAN

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Unfortunately these are probably the last pictures I can share until the car makes its debut. Too many people following my pics has made it full circle. I'll keep taking pics along the way and can update it when the car is done. Still probably at least a year out on completion.

BOSSMAN

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Well, maybe one more....
1391866_869075063126318_2176418873621013992_n.jpg

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Beautiful job on that intake! :beer
Judging by what we've seen so far,,, that car is sure to win plenty of "best engine" awards. :clap