Only seven known to exist?

Stony

A friend of mine has a Z-11 motor on an engine stand at his shop. I don't know if he'd part with it, but you never know.

:cool:

STL 64 SS

FYI guys, In the new Muscle Cars mag, there is an artical about the z11's and a couple people who own them. pretty cool

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
A freind of mine came back from a trip to Ill. and told me he was in a museum that had several Z11s on engine stands has anyone herd of this museum?

DaveFoster

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
A photo of Phil Braybrooks from back in the day.

I took a photo of some of the photos on display at the Phil Braybrooks memorial carshow in Riverside last month. Here he is as a young man.
Pic906.jpg

And here is his winning chevy.

Pic905.jpg

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
There's a Z-11 for sale in the new Hemmings(September 2009) this month.Look in the Chevy section for sale ads. John

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
The only Z-11 I have ever seen was in Floyd Garret's Musclecar Museum in Tennessee. I have it's picture on my e-bay site " k9hotrodder " Definitly an awesome engine.:cheers:cheers

mark johnson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Although, it appears to be a fiberglass front bumper in this particular photo, I,ve heard that this car had a set of the over-the-counter aluminum fenders and hood.

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Yeah, Please tell us who's B.S. you're tired of ? Why do you think this discussion is B.S. any way?:dunno

region rat

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Skip. I took the 64 to the local cruise night and a guy there had a Trans Am with an aluminum RAV. He had 2 unfinished Poncho blocks. I was told they only made 5. Does that sound right? Bob