Original Window Stickers

WMWiest

Can someone tell me where I can get an original type window sticker made up for my 1963 Impala SS 409. Thanks so much............ Bill

bjburnout

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
I used Tripe A Enterprises........here's their link.....great product......:beer
These are instant attention grabbers at cruises and shows......I've had people lining up
to read it and comment on the prices some 50 years ago.......:cool:
I also have one on our 66 Impala........:pop

http://www.window-sticker.com/
bj:cheers

63 window sticker.jpg

Rickys61

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I used Tripe A Enterprises........here's their link.....great product......:beer
These are instant attention grabbers at cruises and shows......I've had people lining up
to read it and comment on the prices some 50 years ago.......:cool:
I also have one on our 66 Impala........:pop

http://www.window-sticker.com/
bj:cheers

View attachment 29890
I think I would consider one of those if I could figure out the dealer my car was sold new at...

Rickys61

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Maybe if you look in the seat springs you will find the build sheet?:poke
I only have the original back seat, I've looked there like 1000 times and it just won't magically appear... Any other places you think it could be?? Bet I've looked there too

fsc66

Well Known Member
Currently NCRS is providing a service to Corvette, Chevelle, Camaro and possibly Nova owners with the ordering dealer, their dealer and zone code and production date for a $40.00 fee. It's possible, in the future they will do the same for Full Size Cars but not yet. Other means of detecting dealers, license plate frames, trunk emblems, bumper stickers, protecto-plates, dealer envelopes...

Paul

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I only have the original back seat, I've looked there like 1000 times and it just won't magically appear... Any other places you think it could be?? Bet I've looked there too
Ricky,
Well if you did find anything it would be For a 62' wouldn't it?:think

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Just make one up that you like, put some mistakes on it and see who notices. Have some fun with it.

Don

mpris

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Close up of sheet. Maybe they are not build sheets. Some kind of broadcast sheet maybe. Found one under rear seat, one in rear side window panel and one in rear upper back seat.64BuildSheetForum.jpg
Poocho

64ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Too bad someone wrote on the L31 option. It should read 400 hp. The L80 option was added to put it to 425 hp.

Last edited:

fsc66

Well Known Member
Well, he has three of them perhaps one of the others does not have that written on it?

Paul