outboard serpentine for 348 409 engines

Does anyone know of a wide or out board serpentine kit for W engines? SPecifically for A/C, P/S, and alt.
I am familiar with most of the front runner style and have a CVF on hand but is too close to the radiator to allow for the radiator and fan package i want to run. I am also familiar with the Allen Grove V belt kits but wanting to go serpentine. Thank you in advance for any input.
Derek

61BUBBLE348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
I am about to make a serpentine set up for my stroked 348, going to use 1/4" plate to make the brackets and have mounting points off the heads and block, I bought some idler pullies and need to make an adjustment set up work, I will have this done by Christmas,
nice CAD drawings, I use thin cardboard as templates and a pencil.

61bubble348, that’s how this started also. I then do the cad drawing from the pattern and send it to cnc plasma cutter. The brackets will be 3/8” aluminum and will have two plates per side mounted to the cylinder heads with spacers, sandwiching the accessories. Then p/s pump hung low on driver side. Not sure if it will fit a stock frame car with steering box. This is going on a 482ci stroker that Rob Walden built for us and is mounted in a roadster shop chassis. I hope to post pictures of the build on here when it’s complete. I will update this thread with pictures of the finished accessory drive system. Thanks. IMG_8650.jpeg

Last edited: