Pacific Raceways, Kent, WA May 20/21/22 2022

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
Ok, just a little over 3 months until this event. Those that think they might be attending please let me know so I can start a list & keep the track informed. This is a really nice track & would be great to start a annual West Coast Event here. Thanks.

Joel

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
Great news. I'll start a list. Let's keep talking it up so we can get some good participation.

1. Joel Schneeweis 1962 Bel Air
2. Dean Hodgins 64 Impala SS, M/T Powerram 409 4speed
3. John Starr 1962 Bel Air
4. Stan Ball 1962 Bel Air 4 speed.

Last edited:

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
Thanks Randy. What facebook groups are you doing that at. I haven't been looking at any. Hopefully Pacific Raceway is doing some advertising but who knows. Might not be specific to our group. Thanks again.:D

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Thanks. Didn't know about them, will take a look.
I would be sure to find out who the car clubs around there are and invite them all out. There must be several large clubs that are always looking for a reason to drive to the track and watch some old iron run down the track.

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
Here is some more info that I received today concerning our race:

Your group will be grouped together. The online order for tech card will be available this week. Please remind them there will be no overnight/camping fee for your group, I am also letting anyone that buys your tech card 2 crew with tech card.

I will let you know when the online tech ready is ready & how to log on & register. Only a little over 2 months until the race so let me know if you are interested or plan to attend. I would like to get a list together & keep them informed. Thanks.

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
Well it's the first day of spring here(SLC, UT) & snowing. Also only 2 months to the Full Blown Frenzy Event. You can now go on their website & purchase your tech card. Go to Pacific Raceways website, click on Drag strip, click on 2022 Drag schedule, scroll down to Full Blown Frenzy, click on it & purchase 348/409 tech card(should be 1 unless you are racing more than 1 car). Fill out info & you are done. I believe that will register you for the event. Remember you tech card is good for both days & includes free camping for us & includes 2 crew members with your card & we will be grouped together. Any problems please let me know. After you do this please let me know so I can add you to our list. Hopefully this gas crunch won't deter any of you from participating. I will be attending & travelling 850 miles each way so let's not have any complaints from you all that are within a few hundred miles of Kent. Should be a great event. So let's get this done. :winner

CASHguzzler409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Great news. I'll start a list. Let's keep talking it up so we can get some good participation.

1. Joel Schneeweis 1962 Bel Air
2. Dean Hodgins 64 Impala SS, M/T Powerram 409 4speed
3. John Starr 1962 Bel Air
Joel, I'll be there. 62 Bel air 409 4speed. Might have a friend bring his 63 409 also.