Part # 994343

65Impala409

Well Known Member
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows what this part belongs to? They are NOS front bumper guards that I purchased for my 65 Impala but once I received them I knew they werent the correct item. They are chrome and have a rubber bumper on the front face of the guard. By looking at them I would think they are for a 67 Impala but am not sure if the part # matches this item... They have attachments for in the center of the guard that would attach to the middle of the bumper and a tab that would mount under the bumper. Any help or guidance would be appreciated... Thank you
Ned
65Impala409

Ned,
The part number 994343 bumper guard was meant for the front of a 1973 Chevrolet Impala not a 1965. Did you save your sales receipt? :mad:

65Impala409

Well Known Member
Thank you for the response.... That is a big fat negative on the receipt, ohh well, hopefully the market is strong for a 73 bumper guard.... I am sure it is...lol
Ned
65Impala409

65Impala409

Well Known Member
Thanks Bob,

I will get right on that if I can get my computer to recognize the usb port to upload the photos to the internet... Still very skeptical about these being for a 73 since the contour of the bumper doesnt seem to fit that style of the guard....
Ned
65Impala409

bobs409

Administrator
Hmmm. Are you sure of the number you gave? Maybe they are for something else.

Too bad you can't post a pic. Maybe someone would recognize them.

Bob