Pass this around

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
Obamacare-Obama-Keep-Teeth-SC.jpg

threeimpalas

Supporting Member 1
It's amazing how many folks are unaware that the ideologies of the Republican and Democratic parties shifted over the course of the 20th century. For today's Republicans to take credit for the 14th through 15th Amendments is rather disingenuous. At the time of the Amendments, the Republican party was the more liberal party of the two, and those socially liberal Republicans would likely now be considered Democrats.

jdk971

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
all i believe is the repubs today are the dems 20 to 30 years ago. the dems today are close to anarchists. jim

bobs409

Administrator
All I believe is I would never vote for someone who wants open borders! That's insanity at the highest level!!! (then there are the other multitude of reasons...)

What I like about Trump is he tells it the way it is! And he's not a career politician which is a big plus with me.

I'm not too thrilled that PA is still using 1980's machines that do not print out a paper receipt. I don't really trust machines as they can be compromised but paper ballot is not an option here. (of course even those can be manipulated, destroyed or added to so guess there is no fail safe guarantee)

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
all i believe is the repubs today are the dems 20 to 30 years ago. the dems today are close to anarchists. jim

There will be a large number of Republicans in office on my $hit list, as in the ones that don't stand behind Trump. Their respective constituents should send them down the road IMO. Add these to the one's that signed the contract when Trump did, and then broke their word.

threeimpalas

Supporting Member 1
There will be a large number of Republicans in office on my $hit list, as in the ones that don't stand behind Trump. Their respective constituents should send them down the road IMO. Add these to the one's that signed the contract when Trump did, and then broke their word.

So you'd rather stand behind the ones that support a scum bag than the ones who don't? When its revealed the candidate one has supported is a orange pile of shit, that person should be praised for withdrawing his/her support without repercussion.

I'm more impressed by those that have a spine and don't follow the party lock-step on every single issue or for every single candidate, and instead do what's best for their constituents. And that goes regardless of which party to which the person is registered.

threeimpalas

Supporting Member 1
All I believe is I would never vote for someone who wants open borders! That's insanity at the highest level!!! (then there are the other multitude of reasons...)

Is your basis for determination of your opinion regarding Hillary's statements solely based on what Donald's said or what's been written on "news" sites such as Breitbart and the like, or have you actually read any of the speeches HRC has given, her policy positions as listed on her website, or other articles (not on Breitbart, InfoWars, et al) that further expound upon her positions? I'm guessing it's more of the former than the latter.

http://www.politifact.com/florida/s...-trump-says-hillary-clinton-would-create-tot/

bobs409

Administrator
First of all, I don't have to explain my views to you at all. You really should do some reading on who your praising so highly. You need to get off the main stream media sites/TV who are all protecting her. They are not reporting the things she is guilty of. This woman is a corrupt criminal that has only her own interests at heart. (if she even has a heart!)

Do yourself and the rest of us a favor, pull your head out of the sand and help save this great country.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
So you'd rather stand behind the ones that support a scum bag than the ones who don't? When its revealed the candidate one has supported is a orange pile of shit, that person should be praised for withdrawing his/her support without repercussion.

Those are some very harsh words for a lady who is the former Secretary. I never noticed her being orange. That must have to do with her illness and could be the reason she won't reveal her medical records......

Last edited:

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
I don't know how illegals get in because the rigmarole I had to go through to even come and visit was a mission. $2000 to go through the visa process (Inc plane fares and accommodation etc) all for having a disagreement with the law 30 years earlier when I was 18.

Steve

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Not sure how the US is on things with our Canadian friends, but I know that if you have had a OWI here, you had better have paid the Canadians the fee they require. My son in laws friend couldn't get through the border last year. That law has been in effect for several years about the fee. Mostly a revenue enhancement it seems.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
I remember watching a movie, in the sixties. It was about the future, of our civilization. :eek1People were more like robots, walking around, with chips implanted in them, so Big Brother, could keep track of them, wherever they went. :bangMicrophones and camera's everywhere, so NO ONE, dare speak out, against the establishment. May have been unbelievable then, but we are getting close to it now.:hideNot a place, I want to live in.:eek2

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
I remember watching a movie, in the sixties. It was about the future, of our civilization. :eek1People were more like robots, walking around, with chips implanted in them, so Big Brother, could keep track of them, wherever they went. :bangMicrophones and camera's everywhere, so NO ONE, dare speak out, against the establishment. May have been unbelievable then, but we are getting close to it now.:hideNot a place, I want to live in.:eek2

Minority report, demolition man, running man,

Steve