Perfect day !!

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I thought all superior Anglo's earned enough money to live in top notch neighborhoods?

Our neighborhood is pretty cool. With early victorian homes mingled in with some lesser ones. Most of my neighbors keep very nice yards grow gardens and we share in the BBQ duties and beer runs. Though I could move to one of those uptight hoods that make you park your car inside at nite etc etc I prefer having a very diverse hood that I have known since I was 5/6 years old. The houses are nice, no trailers here, I have lots of good Mexican buddies (old school types), some black folk around the corner and hell even some hot lesibians that someday I will convert (soon as the hot tub gets here) that live next door. We all know one another and if one of us needs help we will all join in. Do you know all your neighboors? It was actualy my old Mexican neighbor that compalains more about the illeagle's than anyone else, that's what most of the renters are on one side of us, calls them trash. Says they don't come here to work and become something they come here and take take take then trash the nices house., about then he goes off in Spanish and looses me. When they have the special event, daughter comes of age (not sure exactly the name) or something I never complain plus they usualy bring me a plate or a beer. Hell most of the time I crash listening to my drunk neighboor Jesse playing the acording and singing Spanish love songs, mostly trying.lol. Booming cars are frowned on in this area and we don't call the cops and they don't some back.
So I am not trying to trash on Mexicans. The old schoolers that worked thier *** off became American citizens raised a proper family they are cool.
But this trash that has come in after them needs to go.

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Holy crap !!! Tick , that was beautiful,,,,,,even poetic. What a great outlook and a lot of truth. Nice neighborhood. I would like it.

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Holy crap !!! Tick , that was beautiful,,,,,,even poetic. What a great outlook and a lot of truth. Nice neighborhood. I would like it.

Ditto !! I feel the same way,, but if you are here with out papers,, YA GOTTA GO BACK !!!

GOOD for you hispanic US Citizen neighbor!!!

As long as he bring over dos XX and not that yellow lime beer !!!:cheers :roll

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Our neighborhood is pretty cool. With early victorian homes mingled in with some lesser ones. Most of my neighbors keep very nice yards grow gardens and we share in the BBQ duties and beer runs. Though I could move to one of those uptight hoods that make you park your car inside at nite etc etc I prefer having a very diverse hood that I have known since I was 5/6 years old. The houses are nice, no trailers here, I have lots of good Mexican buddies (old school types), some black folk around the corner and hell even some hot lesibians that someday I will convert (soon as the hot tub gets here) that live next door. We all know one another and if one of us needs help we will all join in. Do you know all your neighboors? It was actualy my old Mexican neighbor that compalains more about the illeagle's than anyone else, that's what most of the renters are on one side of us, calls them trash. Says they don't come here to work and become something they come here and take take take then trash the nices house., about then he goes off in Spanish and looses me. When they have the special event, daughter comes of age (not sure exactly the name) or something I never complain plus they usualy bring me a plate or a beer. Hell most of the time I crash listening to my drunk neighboor Jesse playing the acording and singing Spanish love songs, mostly trying.lol. Booming cars are frowned on in this area and we don't call the cops and they don't some back.
So I am not trying to trash on Mexicans. The old schoolers that worked thier *** off became American citizens raised a proper family they are cool.
But this trash that has come in after them needs to go.

I think you and others have missed my not so well explained point. Ethnic slurs/racial bigotry on a public message board is quite uncalled for. Period.
Doesn't matter who you're referring to, it's low, pety and uncalled for. In other words, just plain dumb.

Ethnic slurs/racial bigotry on a public message board is quite uncalled for. Period.
Doesn't matter who you're referring to, it's low, pety and uncalled for. In other words, just plain dumb.

SON OF A *****, it's cold in here ( and yes, I pretty much DO live in hell ).....
'cuz Delivery just wrote exactly what I was thinking:deal

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I think you and others have missed my not so well explained point. Ethnic slurs/racial bigotry on a public message board is quite uncalled for. Period.

No I think you missed mine. Me and my neighbors get along great. Why? Cause we don't dwell on racially dividing issues such as our skin color or where we go to church on Sunday so we are free among ourselves to speak to each other as we see fit as Americans.

Does it belong here? Is it stupid? Ya it probably is a times but if it did not happen here and there we'd all get bored to death. Plus most of us are guy's and guy's do that kind of thing:roll

So if your "Point" is that I am a racist which until you publicly recend I belive you are me and my neighbors say "BITE ME"