Happy Birthday! Phil Reed

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
What' ya doing having two a year now? Seems like just yesterday you had a birthday! You just want more presents. Happy birthday Phil.
My exact thoughts Ray! Seems like only yesterday that he was celebrating his :bday1!! Any way Phil, have a GREAT one!! :birthday

Lonnie

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Thank you all for your kind wishes!! Been a good day all around.
Just some notes......received a PM from k9rodder409...Butch told me he had been in touch with DickieMac. Asked Dick how old I was and DickieMac said "2 days older than water and that I was born when General Motors was still a private!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Dickie!!!!!!!!!!!
Cuzzineddy............loved your tire and spark plug cake!!! Hadn't seen that before.
Amazing..............right after Dave calls...............now he tells me I have salmonaella since I told him Candy took me to Steak and Shake for one of their world famous chocolate malts!!!!!!!! Sounds like I might have to move to Iowa for the cure!!!
Then there is Dennis???????????? I feel the love but not so much.................nothing about the red 63 is MODEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hang in there!!!!

Thanks again for all the thoughts!!!!!!!!!!! This IS a family.

RCE1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Happy Birthday Phil. Hope its a good one. All the best in the year ahead!!