Happy Birthday! PHIL !

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Have a great birthday Phil.
Don't do anything that anyone of your forum family wouldn't do.
I guess that leaves it pretty open knowing some of the ones on here

Steve

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Kia Ora Bro,:D many happy birthday wishes :birthday and trust you have an excellent day out cruzing.
From the far ends of the world.

Gav

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Happy birthday Phil. I think he's having one without us, hasn't shown up all day.:bday1:burnout:burnoutOr he's out layin rubber in the 63.

Don

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
After last year's cake fiasco I'm afraid to ask how your day was..............

Happy Birthday.jpg

Hope you had a GREAT one buddy! Happy Birthday !!!!!!!
;)

Last edited:

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Thank you for all the kind wishes!!! I guess this is the day I don't get picked on???? Right Don????????
Youngest daughter from St. Louis came west a ways and Candy & I went east...we have a HUGE western store over here that advertises they stock 19,000 pairs of cowboy boots!!! Well...they lost 3 pairs today!! Candy bought me a pair and our daughter bought both boys a pair.
Just so happens that a new winery opened up recently right across the Interstate so...........off we go for lunch and the girls' wine tasting!!!! Had lunch and a great afternoon.
Again...appreciate all the posts!!
:birthdayHappy Birthday you old Buzzard, wishing you many more. ..:winner
This is probably be the only place on Earth where you can be called a Buzzard and consider it a term of endearment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh....Tommy and Bob......I called my 6th grade teacher today and he assured me that I would be going to 7th grade this fall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:appl:appl:appl So I will be going to Junior High after all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really want to put "the finger" here but I won't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blk61409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Hmmmm, Kansas Winery???

Phil you and Candy can come down here to Enjoy some Texas hospitality anytime and we will call it a birthday celebration!!!

Oh, we have Texas wines, probably like Kansas wines, but we still have Budweiser!!!

Happy Birthday

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
But I thought we agreed that we weren't having anymore birthdays.............so now you're ahead of me.:D

drc409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Cowboy boots! Next purchase maybe 1 horsepower! Happy Birthday Phil!

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I am a day late and a dollar short as usual. Hope you had a spectacular birthday! I will be mailing your present in the next day or two!!!:poke