Piston Power show in Cleveland Ohio

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
This is a ways out for next March 2016. I was there yesterday and only saw one 348 no 409's. Think it would be cool to group a bunch of us together there next year. Ray said he will go with the 60 I'm in with the 63 who else is interested. I will get more info on it soon.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I think their reputation precedes them.........she is used to a quiet calm guy. Cleveland is a long way to trailer the car without racing. May be I could talk her into a dual vacation and slip Cleveland in.:dunno2:dunno2 But then again, I have towed my car quite a ways just to tear out the tranny and not race the Main Event.

Rickys61

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
This is a ways out for next March 2016. I was there yesterday and only saw one 348 no 409's. Think it would be cool to group a bunch of us together there next year. Ray said he will go with the 60 I'm in with the 63 who else is interested. I will get more info on it soon.
I missed it this year Bryan, my brother went and said he only saw one W motor in a street rod or something.. It's always a good show, I like it.:cool:
Rick