Poopgate

425/409ER

Well Known Member
Looks like there is a scandal brewing at the white house and it being called Poopgate. As everyone knows there was a pile discovered on the carpet off of one of the rooms and the staff is blaming Major the dog for doing this, but Major says he's being framed by Biden as the Resident of the United States forgot to wear his Depends that day and crapped on the carpet. The FBI is now opening an investigation and will be asking for DNA samples from both involved parties to get to the bottom of this horrible deed, lord knows with all the problems in the world going on this has to take top priority. That's what happens when the dog is a whistle blower on the current POTUS or should it be ROTUS. :laugh4:roll:laughing

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Just install some cameras then Major can ketch him in the act and see if he cleans his arse doggy style by dragging his arse on the carpet.

Mark

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Looks like there is a scandal brewing at the white house and it being called Poopgate. As everyone knows there was a pile discovered on the carpet off of one of the rooms and the staff is blaming Major the dog for doing this, but Major says he's being framed by Biden as the Resident of the United States forgot to wear his Depends that day and crapped on the carpet. The FBI is now opening an investigation and will be asking for DNA samples from both involved parties to get to the bottom of this horrible deed, lord knows with all the problems in the world going on this has to take top priority. That's what happens when the dog is a whistle blower on the current POTUS or should it be ROTUS. :laugh4:roll:laughing
I like ROTUS (resident of The United States) I am going to start using it as I will never call him President.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I could see Biden doing skids on the carpet.

They better have emergency room on quick dial because once Nadler got rolling he'd roll just like a beach ball and I'm pretty sure BiteMe would hurt himself and that is if he remembered what he started out doing.

Mark