Poor omar :(

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I live in Illegal Blowhards district, she has done nothing except for her chicken chasing buddies form Smellnoia. Boo Fhuking Hoo to her. Glad the GOP has somewhat of a spine this year.
I guess you have a lot of muzzies that have moved into Mn? Why they're not use to that cold?

62convert

Ugghh, Mogiapolis is overrun with skinnies. Wife and I were there this summer, and parts of the city remind me of being in Mogadishu in 1993. Wouldn’t be surprised if a terrorist attack originates from there, since half of the airport employees are Somali.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5

After watching this video, I have an opinion. Since the RepubeiCant's holds the house now and kinda call the shots, the next time AOC wants to speak after that outburst they should tell her that she needs to take her top off so we can watch her titties bounce around when she gets excited like this! And secondly, they need to replace the chairs hammer with a bang stick for those special moments when you have an antisemite speak at the podium!!!!!!

Mark

wristpin

Well Known Member
After watching this video, I have an opinion. Since the RepubeiCant's holds the house now and kinda call the shots, the next time AOC wants to speak after that outburst they should tell her that she needs to take her top off so we can watch her titties bounce around when she gets excited like this! And secondly, they need to replace the chairs hammer with a bang stick for those special moments when you have an antisemite speak at the podium!!!!!!

Mark
Show them titties and shut your mouth