Possible 348/409 Meeting site 2009

hogmotors

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
MAN!!! That's a L O N G way from Tampa. I'm not even sure they could unnerstan me there: Besides, I might(maybe) have some A/C business then & I'd sure hate to miss that.
Then, I guess I owe Jim one.(& I was worried about feeding the DMAX enough to make NMCA in Commerce!!).

BULLET WITH A BENCH SEAT

Supporting Member 1
Count me in, I will crank up the ol'blown 09 and drive it the whole way. Anybody got a roof-rack for luggage??? I am about 5-6 hours away in a normal car, 2-3 with a good radar thing-a-ma-jig...

I just posted some pics of my 09 in the picture section. She hasn't hit the road in 10 years...It's about time.

Thanks
Donnie

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
ooohhh kayy ! ! !

2395DSC00326-med.jpg

roger gunter

Supporting Member 1
Whats the latest on the 2009 get together:dunno
time and place been decided ??
Joyce and I will trailer their ( if we know the exact date)( in time )
Joyce will have to mark out her book ( shes a hairdresser and we ALL know the women will get their hair done no matter what
maybe all the Texas guys can meet up and run together ?:dunno

I think I remember Ronnie saying he was going along with Brian:scratch
:cheers
Roger

b-d409

Well Known Member
As long as the 2009 get together is within 500 miles of Michigan, my father and I will be there with our 62.

Dan

models916

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I'm getting bored

Winter just started and I am bored already. I hope this is happening this year. Something to look forward to. Who is planning on going? Start a list, check it twice, see who's naughty or nice. See what I mean....It will get worse through the Winter.

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Mike...Count me in. Hoping all the family issues will slow down by the summer so I will attempt to make it.
robert

Quickshift409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Summer Get together

Guys, I am still working on a possible event at Osceola Dragway in Indiana. It is kind of difficult to get Drag Strip people to communicate in the Winter. I will keep you posted when I get more information. They have a website at Osceola Dragway.com, if you want to look at there program.

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Guys, I am still working on a possible event at Osceola Dragway in Indiana. It is kind of difficult to get Drag Strip people to communicate in the Winter. I will keep you posted when I get more information. They have a website at Osceola Dragway.com, if you want to look at there program.

I'm running into the same thing here. I'm trying to put something together at Thompson raceway park for this summer or fall. I just got another number to call, should be the owner. If I do get the owner I will post his # so other interested members can call him. Hopefully I can get his Email also, we can send pictures of our cars.

JimKwiatkowski

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
List of 348-409 members

Here's a list of 348-409 members that might attend the 348-409 get together,depending on the dates selected :dunno

1. Quickshift409
2. jim ss409
3. Jim Kwiatkowski
4. rstreet
5. walkerheaders
6. Tom Kochtanek
7. Ronnie Russell
8. Brian Thompson
9. models916
10. 61belairbubbletop
11. BULLET WITH A BENCH SEAT
12. rogersimpala
13. b-d409
14. Fatride
15. Toms63SSQB
16. Denny Ford

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
I didn't get to run you at Bowling Green Shan, maybe this time :brow

Oh Yeah you all are funny. I just "studied" the list of the famous members listed who want to get together next year. Who do us Junior Varsity iron cased powerglide 348's get to run?? The track sweepers!:cuss I guess I'll be the beer getter and cruiser wagon
robert

walkerheaders

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Oh Yeah you all are funny. I just "studied" the list of the famous members listed who want to get together next year. Who do us Junior Varsity iron cased powerglide 348's get to run?? The track sweepers!:cuss I guess I'll be the beer getter and cruiser wagon
robert

i'll be bringing the same class of car as you...white, and non-409 powered. u can race me, or we can hop in your beautiful 61 and go down the track in style. maybe even enjoy the trip down the 1/4 for a change.