President Harris

bobs409

Administrator
kamala-harris-chose-me-because-of-gender-and-race-so-proud-of-my-achievement.jpg

farley-kamala-harris-remember-when-you-said-believed-biden-sexual-accusers-and-hes-racist-awesome.jpg

kamala-harris-gun-confiscation-say-just-blew-chances-but-then-remember-how-you-got-started-in-politics.jpg

babylon-bee-kamala-harris-cackle-to-be-played-over-hell-loudspeakers-eternity.jpg

kamala-harris-is-barack-2.0-only-angrier-and-more-masculine.jpg

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I'd like to hear President Trump announce that he's going to jump off the Empire State building. Might get rid of Harris or Biden that way.

It sure worked when Trump announced he was going to the border.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Lazy worthless c... Visits border 900 miles away from where the problem is. Just think of what the libs would be saying about this and all the border issues if Trump were in control. They are pathetic.

Last edited:

bobs409

Administrator
Agreed! They aren't trying to fix anything, they caused this mess. Everything is going according to plan... (flooding the country with low lives that will vote democrat)

:bang

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I bet the reason the old Muzzie & Chief is looking forlorn in this picture is because he just remembered he tagged ole KamalToe one time when his handler Michael had a headache!

Mark