Pretty cool campaign add

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I bet this add has the Rats running around in circles as their hair burns!:DOn one hand they want to go after him because he has one of those &$!@$#&% black guns in it! But then their puny paranoid little minds ponder, if they do go after this add because of the black gun might some people think that the Rat party condones the KKK and slavery, which we already know the answer to this statement.:D So then the Rats transform into the creatures that go bump in the night as they run around in circles with their hair a blaze!:mock:laugh4

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
It also correctly assigns the KKK to the liberal and democrat parties where it started and belongs. My only comment is the KKK doesn't exist anymore. Kinda like Hitler. That was then, this is now, ( bad of course ) let's live in todays society. We have enough violence, racism, and hate from the left to prove which party is the problem. However the right REFUSES to actually say or do anything about it except maybe an occasional outlyer like this gentleman. And of course don't get me started about him being an ex Raider. Hands downs the most hateful and violent NFL team and their supporters. I think I would hide that one if I was him.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
We need a commercial just like this except the person should say, I need an AR15 because I was around when the elected, and voting democrats and liberals condoned arson, murder, looting, assault, vandalism, etc.. I need one in case a group of BLM protesters come down the street of my business or my home. I need one now because I live with the elected democrat and liberals, and voters who are now condoning the same thing now that the Supreme Court overturned Roe vs Wade.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
It just goes to show you that George Soros will not let any issue go unexploited and turn it into a firestorm complete with a payed wild & crazed killer cast!! Yep, it would be well advised to keep one of these protectors close to you and at arm's length as you go about your day! There's going to be an abortion protest in town Sunday, they already beat the $hit out of Akron the other night about the latest black shooting by a cop! They need to take a no prisoners attitude when these schmucks go off like this before the investigation is completed this stuff would stop!!

Mark