Progress on my 58 coming along slowly but its moving along.

ragtp66

Well Known Member
Here are some new pictures of my 58 chassis. There are still more details to come but this is where she is at the moment. Body will be dropped back on to do panel fitment and block sanding soon. photo 5(28).JPG photo 4(39).JPG photo 5(28).JPG photo 4(39).JPG

Attachments

• photo 3(47).JPG
    photo 3(47).JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 60
  • photo 2(62).JPG
    photo 2(62).JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 65
  • photo 1(68).JPG
    photo 1(68).JPG
    101 KB · Views: 66
  • photo 5(27).JPG
    photo 5(27).JPG
    120 KB · Views: 71
  • photo 4(38).JPG
    photo 4(38).JPG
    120 KB · Views: 71
  • photo 3(46).JPG
    photo 3(46).JPG
    123.5 KB · Views: 66
  • photo 2(61).JPG
    photo 2(61).JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 73
  • photo 1(67).JPG
    photo 1(67).JPG
    123.5 KB · Views: 56

ragtp66

Well Known Member
Thanks guys like many others before me it seems like for every step forward I get knocked two steps backwards. The first week of June I was having some trouble breathing and wound up in the hospital for two weeks after they found a blood clot in my left atrium, three days after being admitted to the hospital my employer decided to terminate my employment. Nice huh. Then to boot the good old Illinois Department of Unemployment witheld all of the days that I was in the hospital since I was "unavailable for work". So now I have all kinds of free time just limited funds. All you can do it dust yourself off and continue moving down the road, somethings will just take a little longer then originally planned, but hey when you mess around with old cars your already very well accustomed to all kinds of set backs. Again I do appreciate the kind words of encouragement. For those of you who don't know I am hoping to surprise my Dad with this project that we started 25 years ago and he has no idea that the car is even being worked on.

Chris