Propane prices

bobs409

Administrator
Propane prices seem to be doing well at least in my area compared to everything else! It just dropped another .10 cents. It's at $2.19 Last summer it only got down to $1.79 and it may continue to drop some yet??? I've been hearing that natural gas is priced high. Not sure why propane isn't.

I've been holding off getting my garage tank filled but I'm chickening out because I'm afraid it might start jumping up. What to do, what to do...

Feels like I'm playing poker. :p

Now that same place has heating oil at $4.99 a gallon! (if you buy more than 125 gallons)

Toms63SSQB

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Bob, I would buy propane at that price all day long. It's in the high 3 dollars here. You will get the best price if you contract for a set amount for the whole year and pay for it up front.

bobs409

Administrator
I'm surprised the propane isn't going crazy too but am glad it's not. I'll probably regret not holding off a little longer but playing it safe. I don't want to check next week and see it's up .50 cents! Gotta know when to hold em and know when to fold em. :D

Reactions: 327

jdk971

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
nat gas has been 2 plus dollars a btu for years. then dog richard got elected and stopped most drilling.
it is 8 plus now. and we are selling nat gas to europe and other countries. we have more nat gas than any
other country i know of. until we get rid of the dog richards in power now the price will still be high.
jmho jim