Props to Classic Industries

lnirenberg

Supporting Member 1
Quicker to bit** than compliment, I had to give Classic some positive feedback. I ordered a complete RH front window for my car as the frame on the old one (original?) was RIP and the glass was tired. I had to zip tie the window up inside the door because the center bracket had rusted off. Not sure if it was original but the bracket was spot welded on in 2 places and water and oxygen didn't have to do much heavy lifting to do their dirty business. Being late emerging ADD I paid for 2 day air as I had a road trip planned for last weekend. When I took everything apart and opened the box I found a LH window. I was able to clean up and mig weld the bracket back on temporarily to get me by and then called Classic. They were extremely user friendly and credited the entire shipping amount and sent the proper side window out the next day (I ended up keeping the LH as that window is in only slightly better condition). The quality of the window frame was light years ahead of the one in the car as all the brackets on the bottom channel were tig welded around their entire perimeter. I expect these will still be going strong when I'm 6' under.