Question on 58 Chevy Front Seat Floor Seat Brace

Question on 58 Chevy Front Seat Floor Seat Brace

Vehicle, 1958 Chevy 348 Impala CIPG Convertible: The 58 Chevy has Front Seat Floor Braces, Left and Right, are welded under the floor pan between the 2nd and 3rd regular floor braces from front. As I inspect mine with the front seat out, I see that each Front Seat Floor Brace receives four 5/16x24x1.50 inch bolts; two in the front and two in the back. The Front Seat Floor Seat Brace bolt holes seem to be 3.125 inches between centers, left to right; and 9.75 inches between centers, front to back. As I inspect mine from underneath, there are two rear weld nuts which receive the two rear bolts from under the seat. The two weld nuts in the back can be seen. The two weld nuts in the front are hidden by the 2nd Floor Brace From The Front and receive the two front bolts from under the seat. The Front Seat Floor Seat Brace also seems to be about 15.5 inches long and 5 inches wide at the widest and 4.25 inches wide at the narrowest. There is a longitudinal slot which is about 1 inch wide and 5 or 6 inches long. A 58 Chevy owner could look under their vehicle and get a better idea of what I am writing about.

Research: I have not seen any of the 58 Chevy Front Seat Floor Braces Left or Front that are advertised for the 58 chevy. However, I have seen such braces that are advertised for the 55-57 chevy in website catalogs. For example:

1. Ecklers Classic Chevy website has the Chevy Seat Floor Brace, Left, Front 1956-1957 as 31-07 and the Right as 31-08
2. Bob's Classic Chevy website for the 1949-1957 has the 55-57 Bel Air Front Seat Floor Brace, Left as SKU 727-68EL and the Right as 727-68ER

There are probably other Chevy website catalogs that advertise them also.

Question: Does anyone have clear images of the 58 Chevy Front Seat Floor Seat Braces described above; or possibly a manufacturing drawing with the specific dimensions and hole locations,? My seat braces are rusty and rotted and are in bad shape. Someone once said: Why don't you make them yourself? I would rather not do that.

Thanks in advance.