ratt409 new guy

ratt409

Hello everyone my name is Greg i live in northern nj and i have 2 impalas.One is a real 62 ss 409 409 car iv had since 1978 and still needs to be totally redone i WILL get to it one day.I also have a 64 ss 409 425(was sbc) hot rod since 1972. In 1980 i redid the 64 it got a 409, headers, 2 4s, 308 cam (too big) glass front fenders,cowl scoop on hood, 2 piston front discs, one piece driveshaft, doug nash 5spd, another 12 bolt rear( 65 chevelle), the first went in around 1975 (70 chevelle) I did all new body and paint work myself and all the other stuff we all do to make our cars nice.I also have other chevys and too many buick gs cars.If anyone needs help finding parts for your cars 62 64 chevy 67 72 buick gs let me know.Thanks guys its nice to be here.Greg

ratt409

Hi Rusty i did not get any email from anyone, im not so hot with the hi tech stuff but please send it out again, looking forward to it.Greg

ratt409

Hey JESTER i see you have a 66 bbc impala, i have a friends 66 ss impala 396 325hp 4spd 12 bolt rag top sitting in my building waiting to get finished. Talk to you soon.Greg

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome aboard Greg:beerbang Yes post som pic's if you can would love to see what you have cookin. I'm not to far from you here on Long Island:cheers

jester

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Hey JESTER i see you have a 66 bbc impala, i have a friends 66 ss impala 396 325hp 4spd 12 bolt rag top sitting in my building waiting to get finished. Talk to you soon.Greg
Hi Ratt, Yes, I have one of them but it is all in pieces at the current time. I have started the resto. but I have a long way to go. I do alittle each day . Sooner or later I will have it driveable. Thanks for asking..... John