Rear Axle O-rings

models916

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Ronnie was asking and I know others have asked about this. This is the part number for the rear axle O-rings and axle press on bearing retainer from CR Chicago Rawhide or SKF. Should be able to order at Napa or other big outlets. May even come with a press in outer seal as an upgrade over just the O-riings. I usuallly just throw the parts away and used the O-rings.

Attachments

• 19012.jpg
    19012.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 63

models916

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Just the O-ring?

show cars has just the O-rings for $2.00 ea.

Attachments

• 6900.jpg
    6900.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 24

mpris

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I ordered a bunch of o-rings for my 64. I still have quite a few. If anyone needs any, just let me know and I will drop you some in a envelope and mail them to you.

Poocho

WINTERTEXAN

Well Known Member
Just to set the record straight, Show Cars uses all major package carriers, UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS. In the case of a couple of O rings we would USPS for about $1.00 unless the customer requests something else.
Bruce
Show Cars

W Head

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
O-ring

I just went to my parts house here in Hamilton, they had a large selection of O-rings and I went thru them until I found the correct size.

W Head

59 El Camino 348-3,2s
59 Impala 409-2,4s

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Just to set the record straight, Show Cars uses all major package carriers, UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS. In the case of a couple of O rings we would USPS for about $1.00 unless the customer requests something else.
Bruce
Show Cars

That's good to know, Bruce.:clap I'll be ordering two. :clap Skip:)