Red, blue debate

Clint

Well Known Member
Did anyone watch the farce on Fox last night? I came here this morning to see what everyone was saying, and was surprised that nothing has been said yet.

rsavage

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
DeSantis ate him alive with facts but Newsome has the movie star looks. Some women would fall for him but he had no facts and lied through his pearly whites. Best part was when DeSantis told a story about a former Californian who told him he had moved to Florida from California and Florida was much better - it was Newsome's father-in-law.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
DeSantis ate him alive with facts but Newsome has the movie star looks.
It would be great if facts mattered. However, you are dealing with the left. Facts and science don't have a place in the political ideology. Now opinions and feelings :good:good:good:good We should all be very concerned, Newsom could very well be President soon. When it happens, and I think it eventually will, Newsom is going to make Biden look like a Reagan Conservative.

Clint

Well Known Member
DeSantis ate him alive with facts but Newsome has the movie star looks. Some women would fall for him but he had no facts and lied through his pearly whites. Best part was when DeSantis told a story about a former Californian who told him he had moved to Florida from California and Florida was much better - it was Newsome's father-in-law.
I really enjoyed the father in law story myself!!