Red Sunvisors

3483x2

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Hey gang, Anyone know of a resource to obtain a pair of quality red conv sunvisors? Mine need replacing.

Thanks in advance.
Paul

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Just make sure the pattern is the same as your existing ones. They didn't have the correct pattern for my 61 Impala.

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I have a big back yard.
My 61 is an extremely nice 100% original car out of Tenn, of all places. But it has a 6 cyl so it doesn't belong on the 348-409 website! Plus I don't care for 6 bangers.

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
sunvisors

Auto City Classic lists them Part #8100 $89.00 pair. Call them @763-444-5880 they are very good at knowing if they are "correct" pattern, material, etc.:)
Orrrrrrrr............... I could save you all that trouble and trade you my hardtop which has new sunvisors for your convertible. I'd even come up there and pick it up.:brow
Ray

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Auto City Classic lists them Part #8100 $89.00 pair. Call them @763-444-5880 they are very good at knowing if they are "correct" pattern, material, etc.:)
Orrrrrrrr............... I could save you all that trouble and trade you my hardtop which has new sunvisors for your convertible. I'd even come up there and pick it up.:brow
Ray

Here use their dime:
800-828-2212

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
1958 Delivery

Thanks for posting their 800#, couldn't figure out why I didn't have it. Guess I shoulda looked at the bottom of the pages in the catalog:doh

Ray

3483x2

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Thanks to all for your replies. Sorry it took so long to check in.
busy, busy, busy.

Tripower: Cars lists them now @ 105. (unless I'm missing a deal somewhere.)

Raymar: Thanks for the offering, but I'm good. LOL ;)

Can't believe I didn't think of Auto City. :doh
I (Need) some stuff from them any way.

Thanks to all