Sad News :( Rest In Peace Mr. Will

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I lost my best buddy Mr. Will Sunday morning to a coyote or big cat. He went everywhere with me. We will miss him dearly.

Mr Will driveway.jpg Mr Will driveway 2.jpg Mr Will driveway 3.jpg Mr Will with coat.jpg

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Pets are very hard to be without. We had a St. Bernard, Falstaff, who lived to be 13 years old. Very sad to be without them.

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Sorry to hear that Dan, I do remember him from last june. Its bad enough when they a long life for them to go but when something like a filthy coyote or cat gets him :bat:bat:bat Pat

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
A Little Buddy like him ain't easy to come by Dan..........Sorry man....:cryA friend of mine lost his Sheltie to a coyote several years ago just yards from his house. Sad.

Dewman

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Very sorry to hear this Dan, Mr. Will looked to be a fine dog. I've had a few friends loose a best buddy this way here in Colorado. One friend in particular had 10 coyote pelts by the time he was done.

Really sorry for you and your family.

chevy man

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Sorry to hear the bad news Dan !! I know how you feel.
We lost our little Pug (izzie) a month ago. 13 years old.
Every time I come home i'm looking for her !! Another pet could never take her place.
Ken

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Very sorry for your loss! I lost mine 2 months ago today to cancer still dearly missed their family for sure.

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Very sorry to hear this Dan, Mr. Will looked to be a fine dog. I've had a few friends loose a best buddy this way here in Colorado. One friend in particular had 10 coyote pelts by the time he was done.

Really sorry for you and your family.

I have eight and the war is on...
tommy-submachine-gun.gif

I wanted to thank everyone for their kind words.