Ricky getting it done congratulations

Rickys61

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Thanks Bryan.. you right I would never have posted that...lol... We had a lot of fun yesterday. The UMTR guys are great to run with. Most of our cars fit in very well with them. I highly recommend checking out a race if there’s any near you. I’m hoping to get to more of them next year....
Rick

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Congratulations Ricky, I ordered a new set of slicks and should be here tomorrow Tuesday the 10th. I'm going to try to meet Ralph and his 63 z-11 clone Wednesday night at the test and tune at gateway. Going to see if I can break something on the beater Nova!!!!!!:doh good luck on your next race, I've been eyeballing that shifter and that transmission of yours! :cool:

Rickys61

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Get a set of airbags!!!
It’s on the list Brian.... although the list doesn’t seem to get any shorter, just longer... especially this time of year LOL
Congratulations Ricky, I ordered a new set of slicks and should be here tomorrow Tuesday the 10th. I'm going to try to meet Ralph and his 63 z-11 clone Wednesday night at the test and tune at gateway. Going to see if I can break something on the beater Nova!!!!!!:doh good luck on your next race, I've been eyeballing that shifter and that transmission of yours! :cool:
We should be betting on what breaks on your beater John... I’m guessing by the videos you were showing me at 42, a little wheelspin might be your friend..:hide
Like Barry said, new slicks are a great motivator... to fix stuff that breaks... :laugh4