Ridge Runner Tunnel Ram for a 409?

BOSSMAN

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Really nice work Nick ........you are talented........ I hope everything is well for you and your family ..........
Thanks Keith. I'm busy as can possibly be with a ever growing shop. Family is good, have 3 boys at home now, who needs sleep? :rolleyes
My lil man Luke turned 2 last week. This is a busy month for us, all 4 of our birthdays are less than 30 days of each other.
Hope all is well with you!
20190406_164858-1.jpg

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Thanks Keith. I'm busy as can possibly be with a ever growing shop. Family is good, have 3 boys at home now, who needs sleep? :rolleyes
My lil man Luke turned 2 last week. This is a busy month for us, all 4 of our birthdays are less than 30 days of each other.
Hope all is well with you!
View attachment 69748
Congratulations Nick....... I’m so happy for you...... for your business life and your personal home life.........Those boys are going to keep you busy .......each one will have to have a hot rod.......... I have a lot of respect and admiration for you, you are good people.........God bless

Ps. Love the shirt

Last edited:

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
The motor it is being fabricated for is all aluminum 430ci and we r gonna turn it pretty hard 8500 rpm. The class im planning on running is a weight per cubic inch class and the car is pretty light. 2300 with me in it. View attachment 65698
And it’s in a Chevrolet :goodIs that a 1930 Chevy two-door sedan? Nice fab work! I saw the grill in a Facebook post and it looks like a 32.

Last edited: