RIP Nancy Pelosi

Junky

Well Known Member
I am wondering how many of the democraps that Trump is going to pardon for gross stupidity and arrogance .....

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I am wondering how many of the democraps that Trump is going to pardon for gross stupidity and arrogance .....
A few days before Trump leaves office he should hold a National news briefing. He could stand at the Presidential Podium in his Sunday best and begin with, My fellow Americans. Then he could proceed with, To help unify our country as we transition into the next administration, and to show there are no hard feelings or resentment. I shall, with the power invested in me as the President of the United States, hereby grant a full pardon to all registered democrats of the US for being the racist, self loathing, lying, corrupt, violent, US hating pieces of garbage that you are. Go in piece and continue to sow the seeds of the destruction of the US that you so long for.

bobs409

Administrator
Honestly, you don't know what the hell to believe anymore, planned, not planned, truth, lie? Sick of the whole lot of them! Not happy how Trump just up and left when he should have DONE something! Maybe they are all on the same team like good cop, bad cop and we are all getting played. (used)

I tuned out of politics a few years ago and I think it might be time to do so again. It's completely out of my control so why worry about it? Even my vote doesn't count anymore!! This isn't the USA anymore thanks to the idiot democrats that do nothing but destroy it.